Помощь репетитора и переводчика с контрольными работами по английскому языку и в написании эссе на английском языке.
Проверка контрольных и эссе онлайн.
Essay in English. How to Write an Analysis Essay. What is Analysis Per Se?To analyze a particular topic, subject or problem means to to break it into parts small enough to handle. In analysis you are using classification and division. Classification is the arrangement of objects, people or ideas with shared characteristics into classes or groups. Classification is a way of imposing order on the hundreds of individual persons and things we have around us. We place them in general categories. Classification goes hand in hand with division, which is the act of cutting up one big group into several subgroups.
How to Write an Analysis Essay Properly?
To analyze a piece of writing is to take it apart in order to show how it works. You identify its components so that you cam explain their relation to each other and to the chief point the writer is trying to make. Effective analysis essay writing comprises several stages:
- Catching the writer’s tone.
- What is the writer’s attitude toward the subject?
- Can the writing be taken at face value, or is it ironic?
- Finding the writer’s main point (its essence and place of statement).
- Testing the understanding of this point by summarizing and paraphrasing the writer’s words.
- Judging the supporting points.
- Are the supporting points facts or opinions? (Be on the watch for deceptive exaggeration, questionable numbers that come out of thin air, and editorial opinion masquerading as reportorial fact)
- Are there enough supporting points; are they relevant to the main point? (Supporting points should cover a representative sample of the people or objects that the main point refers to)
- Has the writer considered opposing points of view?
- Are there any fallacies in the writer’s argument?